Have you ever stopped to consider the benefits that giving to your church provides? You;re about to be a part of another family. Join us!
Holy Scripture describes the life of the earliest Christians (Act 2:42-47). Throughout Scripture we see a serious mandate to give, but also the promise of great blessing when we do: “Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me. But you ask, “How do we rob you?”; in tithes and offerings… Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have enough room for it. Then all the nations will call you blessed, fro yours will be a delightful land…”
St. Stephen’s is one of the most active Armenian Apostolic congregations in the United States and offers many activities including:
– Weekly Badarak and various special services throughout the liturgical year
– Adult and youth choirs
– Sunday School (grades Nursery -12), Armenian Saturday School (Grades K-12) and
Accredited, award-winning elementary school (grades pre-5)
– Ladies Guild
– Annual events such as a Bazaar and summer Picnic
– Affiliate of ACEC, home of various Armenian social, educational, and cultural events
More Personal Benefits
Dues paying members have the right to vote at all parish meetings. It is a privilege in a hierarchical tradition to have the opportunity to influence the decisions of the Church.
Membership has its privileges. Fees for those who participate in the sacraments (wedding, baptism, funeral) or church rentals are offered at lower costs to dues-paying members.
Interested in becoming a member? It’s easy! Choose on the membership type below to be directed to an online form. You can then submit payment and finalize your membership.
For our more traditional parishioners, please click here to download a membership form. Please contact the Church Office if you have any questions.
There are many opportunities to help sustain and grow our parish and community. We encourage you to participate and lend a helping hand in the various projects and events we undertake.
– Altar Servers
– Buildings and Grounds
– Maintenance and special projects
– Sunday School teacher
– Fundraising and Events (Anniversary celebrations, lectures, picnic, bazaar, etc.)
***Annual Church Bazaar ***
Bazaar Preparation is currently under way! As always, there is a need for helpers during these preparations. If you can help out during weekly cooking sessions please contact our Ladies Guild members below:
- Baking sessions for Pastry section for annual Church Bazaar (every Tuesday and Saturday starting in July)- contact Lucy Guzelian at 781-326- 5764
- Gourmet preparation sessions for annual Church Bazaar (every Wednesday starting in July)- contact Anahid Najarian at 617-744- 8550